Buy a subscription
Subscription to the disability writes website allows members to
- access the publications pages
- submit writing to us for feedback, comments and possible publication
- discuss and comment on the published work of disabled writers
We hope that disabled people who are entitled to Direct Payments and Individual Budgets will be able to get these to pay for subscriptions. Click on this document to find out more.
The one month trial subscription will give you
- feedback on up to 6 poems (max 100 lines each), or on up to 4000 words (eg short stories or articles). This could be 1 short story of up to 4000 words or 2 stories of up to 2000 words each. Feedback may also be mixed, eg 3 poems and 1 short story.
- unlimited use of the site, the information and writing challenges it provides, the writer's forum, the chance to have your work published on the site and any other publications Disability Writes produces.
The annual subscription will give you unlimited submissions and feedback on your writing over the period of your subscription.
To purchase a subscription, please review the options below. Once your order has been processed you will receive your login details via email.
£40 - One month subscription
Full access to Disability Writes website, including feedback on writing for 1 month:
£480 - One year subscription
Full access to Disability Writes website, including feedback on writing for 1 year: